[WATCH] ‘He was purple on the stomach’ - Soweto boy in ICU after eating snacks bought at spaza shop

SN

Simphiwe Nkosi

10 April 2025 | 7:17

An eight-year-old boy is fighting for his life since last Friday after being hospitalised from eating snacks bought at a tuck shop in Soweto. His family said that the doctors informed them that poison had been detected in his body. The City of Johannesburg said it had since closed the tuck shop in the area after receiving reports about the child's condition.

Get the whole picture 💡

Take a look at the topic timeline for all related articles.

Trending News